try telling this to my family who won't listen to me and do not ask me anymore what i think

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Pro Life Conservative Christian. Happy Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Lifelong Warrior. WWG1WGA Honored that I was followed by Gen Flynn.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

My daughter facetimed me for the first time since 02/28. Don't know if she has vaxxed herself and my only grandchild. She said months ago that they would both take it as soon as it was available. She won't listen to reason, so I can only pray. Family all around were overjoyed to take the vax, even when reasoned with.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Pamela Pruitt to her Publication

RIGHT, I DO NOT GET THEIR JOY OVER AN EXPERIMENTAL DRUG. OUR KIDS ARE THINKING THEY ARE JUST PLAIN SMARTER, BUT THEY ARE NOT WISE. LIVING DAY TO DAY, NOT THINKING LONG-TERM. BRAINWASHED BY SOCIAL MEDIA.

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Same here. All we can do is pray for them now.

FJB .......Trump is my President

Same here . I thought i had family members woke .

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Right there with you.

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

Same here