Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

This couldn’t have happened to a better individual… I hope this Pelosi piece of shit fucking ROTS!!!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Anyone have update on resignations and deaths?

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Thanks!
There are a couple links here I don't have.

Bit disappointed by the QAnon list.
There is NO "QAnon"
There is "Q"
There are "Anons"

Only those who don't know this use QAnon and a big red flag pops up for me when I see or hear others using this word.

Some may like a written version rather than a video so here is Sean Morgans "Q" info and other items to bring newbies up to speed.

Sean lumps Q and anon together in this Googledoc, however, separates Q out in the info:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ad10KjwgbnY7QCZDna9EXzv-QCfU3-Hh/view

God, country/family, then everything else. I will always bleed blue with a hint of green.

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Thank you for highlighting "Q and Anons"

Sends a red flag for me and I usually move on when I see that, although, this time I wanted to clarify but you have taken care of that.

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Thanks for this!!!

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

best bookmark i have ever made. thanks!
seen most but good to have to share.

Appreciate the pass on. God Bless You

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Thank you for the compilation of these documents. Having the historical videos to back up the discussions will lend credence to the overall lesson. And I agree with others who stated this will be a good primer for newbies. It is amazing how the review underscores what I already knew, and what I learned in the past decade. Patriots helping Patriots! Love that!

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

🤜💥🤛
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Mel Q Is A Solid Hard Working Patriot.

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

exactly!!! anyone that talks shit about her work can get lost.

(1) Show this thread

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

Thank you for compiling this 9nfo of helpful informative links together for newbies and for reference!

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response All Well to his Publication

https://greatawakening.world/ascension1
Allot.of movies on here too

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

Nice 5/10 Time Stamp BTW...

To Many Peeps with Inside Knowledge...

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Great post. I'd share on Facebook but I'd probably get suspended. By the way, there's Q and there are Anons. There's no QAnon. :-)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Patriot awesome post

awesome post! THANKQ!!

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

God Bless you Luis. I am home on paid leave, from my company because some person I worked with took a rona exam. I have gone through my to do list, read 3 books, and stirred up a bees nest on the local parents group on FB. Today I will go through these links. -To living, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.