Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes who made that ...
GOD BLESS, very professional and excellent production.
Is this a Dan Scavino? His team rocks!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Idk but who has the one he made last year about "big bad don"?
Nana was falling off the damn bed at 3am the first time I saw it could not stop laughing, belly laughing! I mean snort laughing.
@danaudito

HAhahahahaha, thats a great vision, you made me lol !

It was true story, I really laughed at that so hard that night harder than anything I have laughed at in years here all alone laughing to the point that I simply could not stop. It was a sight! I fookn literally hurt myself laughing so hard for so long,
It was wonderful!!
I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!

Are you on telegram? There's so much on there too!

Not a lot. I cruise over there some tho.
Listen to the chatter live on a few.
Visit my angel frens.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Project Looking Glass (its in English)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j5kq0zYLgrE

Bill Wood - Projeto Looking Glass - YouTube

Bill Wood fala sobre o Projeto Looking Glass. Bill Wood é um ex-militar, foi formado em habilidades paranormais e durante os anos 90, pertenceu a um esquadrã...

Nana loves this guy he is so calm about it just old hat.
News flash!
If u can get your frequency up high enough you can step into other timelines that are running paralelle to this one. I know this for sure!Not theory!
Cant control anything beyond stepping in and out nor pic a time but the ones adjacent are almost identical to this one.
Nana theory incoming>>
Perhaps the farther away from this one we are in you get the more the differences?

(1) Show this thread