Honestly the signs that B1d3n is a fake are everywhere and become more obvious by the day. Pay attention and you'll have some good laughs. :)

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I'm actually enjoying my daily bidan fix 🤣

I have been showing my husband all the inconsistencies with Beijing Biden & his administration however, I think I am 1 or max 2 inconsistencies away from him having me arrested on a 5150 charge.

Only followers of this user (@Jazz76r) can see their posts

@docholiday where are the fikes Trump declassed?

Awakened truth seeking patriot suspended from twitter for sharing truth and awareness, walk away Dem/Rep, Patriot Party, Trumper for life

I've been telling people for months this isn't Joe but no one can comprehend the reality of it.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Doq, can you give some insight as to why the arrests did not happen Inauguration Day?

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

The rumor is there was a bomb hidden somewhere by black hats and white hats didn't want innocents to get hurt

(1) Show this thread

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

AGREED!

Only followers of this user (@UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

Enjoying the Show and comfy AF. 🍿

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

We all need a bit of a laugh once in awhile don't we!? I can't think of a better person to laugh at then PlaJOErizer / Joe Bribe’em / Joe ByeDone

https://anonup.com/thread/443242

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

bejing biden

(1) Show this thread

We all need a bit of a laugh once in awhile don't we!? I can't think of a better person to laugh at then PlaJOErizer / Joe Bribe’em / Joe ByeDone

USArmy Vet 1972-1976.This ISN'T E harmony,I'm not looking for a playmate, DON'T DM me asking for "gas money" GetaBanker

What if.. sure seems plausible and it explains a lot....

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Ralph Whitten to his Publication

That Ezra guy is out of his tree.
Claims the election was allowed to proceed with a fake Biden.
That's the real Biden but he's a fake president.

(1) Show this thread

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

I saw 2 videos and countless posts about it today from LIBERALS!!! even BLM is mad at him. We are winning BIG😁

Reporter Gal in Montana. Have worked all over the Country interviews and experiences Boots on the Ground, seem to be Right Place Right Time.

Gene talks about it here.. the makeup the AI fakes the way it works totally agree as this was my deal. I know who and how it is done. https://youtu.be/b39RxlyYOac

stop cloning around and get back to research...🤣

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How do they think they will get away with this? lol

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Reporter Gal in Montana. Have worked all over the Country interviews and experiences Boots on the Ground, seem to be Right Place Right Time.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The reason has to do with our Brains and the way they work. We know Cognitive Disodance but how many know that our Devices send out signals that agitate and upset our delicate Brain CELLS electrically here is an example.

(3) Show this thread