Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Everyone pulling out of stocks into hard assets.

Watch out!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

1,4,9,2,2,2,2,1=23=PAIN
PAIN INCOMING!

Nana feeling pretty good with my gold and silver at home right now.

Nanas only problem at this point are those fools handling the state retirement account! I can only hope they're smarter than they were a few years ago!
Bring on Nesara!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

They are supposed to have our retirement protected by A grade bonds and third-party escrow will see I guess!

Nana is just messing with yall!

That wont work either those suckers are backed by a defunct Govt US Corporation!

😘😇Nana might have to go back to workin full time! 😂😂

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

I firmly believe Trump has our back!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it