Everyone pulling out of stocks into hard assets.

Watch out!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Been buying silver and gold!!!

People are and have been buying cattle and livestock like crazy. Prices have doubled or in some cases tripled in the last year.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

hopefully I have couple days.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

Bought some more physical Silver

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Qmeeting LDKnepper to his Publication

Wife would kill me if i bought more. on the bright side, found an 1898 gold eagle 10 dollar coin . have no clue of when i got it.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

1,4,9,2,2,2,2,1=23=PAIN
PAIN INCOMING!

Nana feeling pretty good with my gold and silver at home right now.

Nanas only problem at this point are those fools handling the state retirement account! I can only hope they're smarter than they were a few years ago!
Bring on Nesara!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

They are supposed to have our retirement protected by A grade bonds and third-party escrow will see I guess!

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I believe that Trump said the market would crash, but come roaring back. Watch the 4 big banks😂😂😂

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

im in AMC and this was posted on Stocktwits AMC board this morning

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

what up fellow ape!! see you on the moon!!🚀

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Noicely noice
#Bringit
~ https://rumble.com/vfu6vf-revolutionary-the-shot.html
🔥🐸👊💣💥💞🙏💞💥💣👊🐸🔥

(5) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

We're workin' on it! Everything is so range-bound that it's difficult to find an opportune (optimum) exit point

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Something like silver Doq? 😂😂😂😂

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

That IS indeed a hard asset. :)

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Right on fren!

(2) Show this thread

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

I’ve put a lot of eggs in my XRP basket! Trusting the plan 🤞

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

Where do you get XRP? We have tried several places to find it in this country but unable to

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

any crypto is all bad. you might actually make some money but you're also supporting child trafficking, drug cartels and the scum of the earth.

(2) Show this thread