#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

SPACE X TAKE-OFF TOMORROW?
DOGE TO THE MOON?
WILL ELON MUSK once again mention DOGE?

@vincentkennedy mentioned "good time to buy DOGE" couple days ago!👇

https://anonup.com/thread/4268812

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Dropping like shite atm....you'd have lost 15% based on that advice..kerp monitoring however

I am a Trump Loving US Patriot. 24 year Army Brat and retired Fed Dept. LOVE GOD & USA, FAMILY. I M A 100% TRUMPSTER, FOLLOW THE Q Q Q Q Q Q

In response ... ... to his Publication

GET EVERYTHING OUT OF THE BANKS RIGHT NOW. CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM IS DEAD. QUIT SPENDING AND SAVE AT HOME. BETTER YET, GO TO COUNBASE AND BUY BITCOIN. NO RICH FAMILY WILL CONTROL ME EVER AGAIN. FUCK THE BRITS WHO HAVE BEEN ROBBING AMERICANS BLIND. THE GREAT RESET IS COMING. NEASRA GESARA IS HERE. IT IS OUR SAVING GRACE. GODS GOT US SAFELY ASIDE. LET THE LAST WAR BEGIN. BYE BYE DEVIL RATS.

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

In response Marilyn Miller to her Publication

Bitcoin? You may have a point until you mentioned this dog crypto. FYI I've got cash, some in a bank, loads of physical silver & xrp. So not sure who you are ranting at?

awesome but I did not mention any dog. I said use Coinbase to buy. What are you refferung to please. You always want to have Gold and Silver as well. I should have said so, I assume you know this but I should never assume.

Only people mentioned by @MarilynPatriot in this post can reply

In response Marilyn Miller to her Publication

I was referring to Bitcoin as a dog....I've just bought $2000 DOGE @ .25....hopefully will make a increase short term...

I am a Trump Loving US Patriot. 24 year Army Brat and retired Fed Dept. LOVE GOD & USA, FAMILY. I M A 100% TRUMPSTER, FOLLOW THE Q Q Q Q Q Q

I bought coin when it 1st came out. Its up so much from then. I believe it was 6 or 700 whe we started.Thanks for telling me what you meant. Felt like an attack for a moment. I dont fight noce. lol

(1) Show this thread