GOD - Patriot - Trump is my president - NO MASK - Truth and Moral - WWG1WGA - MAGA - 1776

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response New Republic to his Publication

Doggy Comms Rock! 😎👍

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Let’s call this series Catitude! ⚔️❤️⚔️

Oh how We Do LOVE ALL of Our Parriot Warrior Princesses in this FIGHT! ⚔️👸⚔️🇺🇸

@admin Can we get an edit post feature, loaded up! Patriots above are not Parriats! 😂
Maybe a spellcheck text highlight for more?
Keep Rocking it Kobi, Love the site! 😎👍

Todays news has gone to the birds!
Duck Alert at The Pool Today.
Pic#2 All 11 Good!

Love always finds a way! ❤️
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrowi4hHz8A

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Truly. 💕