Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If John’s son and John’s son (father & son duo) were good with computers and code, they just might create software that stops viruses and deactivates it.

Big maybe, but also — look at the wild ride we’ve all been on.

Expand your thinking.

Yes sir. If i understand correctly, you are implying that the viruses are not natural like bacteria, but artificial. If this is the case, than i completely agree. I have researched the subject a little bit and they appear to be coded "bots" basically. Perhaps from the antedelluvian civilization. These particles are dead. They do not contain any DNA, only RNA, basically no code for themselves, just DNA changing sequences intended for the eventual contact with other living organisms. Basically a program, therefore can be deactivated. No wonder our computers have been getting viruses as well :)

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nous in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from God Wins, click on at the bottom under it