If John’s son and John’s son (father & son duo) were good with computers and code, they just might create software that stops viruses and deactivates it.

Big maybe, but also — look at the wild ride we’ve all been on.

Expand your thinking.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

This show sure has alot of twists & turns.
This would be a good thing. I am praying for those who "trusted"

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Yes sir. If i understand correctly, you are implying that the viruses are not natural like bacteria, but artificial. If this is the case, than i completely agree. I have researched the subject a little bit and they appear to be coded "bots" basically. Perhaps from the antedelluvian civilization. These particles are dead. They do not contain any DNA, only RNA, basically no code for themselves, just DNA changing sequences intended for the eventual contact with other living organisms. Basically a program, therefore can be deactivated. No wonder our computers have been getting viruses as well :)

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

To your point, it does seem like J&J is being targeted for a takedown. They paused their vaccine because of blood clots when the official report for clots at that time were 314 Pfizer, 269 Moderna, and 16 Johnson & Johnson. So, why stop the vaccine with the lowest incidents of blood clots unless there is an agenda against that company?

***I still won't be taking the vaccine because my common sense and intuition will not allow me to take an experimental drug that has the potential to change my DNA. Especially when the experimental drug is for a virus that has the same mortality rate as the flu--well, actually much LESS than the flu if you account for all of the deliberate deaths when Covid first occurred and doctors were prohibited from treating patients with nebulizers, CPAP, or HighFLow and had to put them on ventilators which killed them! Honestly, getting the "vaccine" defies all logic. But, regardless, I thought this observation should be noted.

Anything and Everything, is possible.

God Wins!🙏🇺🇸❤️

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

hmmm👀🤔🤔🤔🤔

autoit was my fav = sceen manipulation, and I am not even a coder

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

🤔+ Baron ... High - high IQ 🙂

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Tell

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I came on AnonUp cause I never expand my thinking. 😂

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Plausible deniability is very real.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Code Monkey and his dad?

(1) Show this thread