HAMMURABI posts 3 DOG NIGHT on 4/10/21
DAN SCAVINO posts 3 DOGS on 4/22/21

3 Dogs = CERBERUS = 3 Headed Greek Mythological Dog that protects UnderWorld = Cerberus Cap Man = Company heading PROJECT FAIRVIEW = GOV SPY OP using cell phone camera + mic to spy on citizens via email, text, voice, etc. Capability to start listening to anything in vicinity of cell phone whether it’s being used or not.

3 dogs = 3 Letter Initialed Acronym Intel Agencies
3 dogs = COB (CLNTN OBMA BDN TRIO) AND
= BHO (B OBMA’s initials + BDN HRRS OBMA TRIO)
3 = +++ (+++ ++ +)

9:50 TS = QD 950 = Trust Kansas = Mike Pompeo

HMCBMI = How Many Coincidences Before Mathematically Impossible = 3

HMCBMI = H8+M4+C3+B2+M4+I9 = 30 = 3+0 = 3

Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Posted 12 days apart. 1+2=3 😊

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Flipped it! 😁

Love this! What was the dog comm about 'no-name' before his death?

True Red,white&blue Don't take my posts to be factual untill you research for yourself mix coms for a reason..Now down the 🐇🕳

https://youtu.be/_BqtrbQGCEg cerberus 3 headed dog.

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

saw this earlier...u do good werk anon....

Intuitive Multifaceted Patriot Grandma Reiki Energy Healer #wwg1wga #FamilyIsEverything Mitákuye Oyás’iŋ

Cerberus gematria:

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Let our captivity, Lord, be a thing of the past, like dried up streams in the Negev.

Interesting connection between Steve Feinberg and Steve Bannon, along with Jared Kirshner, and separately, President Trump.

The good stuff "coincidences" are freaking me out more than the bad....let's hope I am right.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

I am getting use to it... been happening along time now, to me...

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

and the flyover of the Parthenon this afternoon in a joint training exercise with Greece for a kicker...Mike looked like a CGI tonight on Fox lol

!!!