Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»
When you get a chance do some research on vaccines...go back to 1986 when congress pased a bill to protect all those involved with making and giving the vaccines...and then research how quickly the spike in autism happened since that bill was passed in 1986....THERE IS NO COINCIDENCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”Ί

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

yep, there is a direct correlation between that and the number of vaccines added to the schedule and the resulting increasing number of vaccines. Occam's Razor.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Hallelujah....you see it too!!! We need more people to make this connection and fight back!! This is real...but yet people still want to trust those with titles....this has got to stop.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Yes, my friend, those of us in the medical freedom (of choice) movement are very aware of this. It is an abomination and these people should be held liable.

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TRUTH SEEKER, click on at the bottom under it