Here comes the sun ...

A Pissed off Peaceful Patriot saved by the blood of Christ

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

jfk jr is not the messiah

people talk in unhealthy ways when they talk about him.

Christian, Patriot, Wife, Mother, Sister and Friend.

In response Yuneed That to his Publication

I I think we all know that, he's a national treasure.What he had to sacrifice as a young boy having his daddy ripped from his life in such a horrific way, and then to grow up with that knowledge,and in his father's footsteps,was more than any child should bear.We know he is not God,or a Messiah,but he's beloved by us all.We know there is no greater path to healing our nation than for people to come to understand the immense, personal sacrifice he had to make my going underground to spare his own life and that of his family's. No better way to teach the sheep about the DS than by his ttestimony

THE Messiah created and sent him for this biblical moment JFKJR is our HERO and will be forever blessed and loved

In response Leslie Werner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AnastasiaTruth in this post can reply

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

YES, John Jr will help heal our Nation....there are NO words that could even come close to expressing my deep gratitude for all his sacrifices! I live in Dallas, attend church downtown, I had that constant reminder of what was stolen from us, and from the rest of the world. 🕊

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication

He is so loves and will get to live in bliss❤️🙏🏼🇺🇸 We will finally know the truth

(1) Show this thread