Here comes the sun ...

jfk jr is not the messiah

people talk in unhealthy ways when they talk about him.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ooo7 in this post can reply

Christian, Patriot, Wife, Mother, Sister and Friend.

In response Yuneed That to his Publication

I I think we all know that, he's a national treasure.What he had to sacrifice as a young boy having his daddy ripped from his life in such a horrific way, and then to grow up with that knowledge,and in his father's footsteps,was more than any child should bear.We know he is not God,or a Messiah,but he's beloved by us all.We know there is no greater path to healing our nation than for people to come to understand the immense, personal sacrifice he had to make my going underground to spare his own life and that of his family's. No better way to teach the sheep about the DS than by his ttestimony

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Leslie Werner to her Publication

THE Messiah created and sent him for this biblical moment JFKJR is our HERO and will be forever blessed and loved

(1) Show this thread
In response Yuneed That to his Publication

I disagree, the American people saw this boy grow up with out a father by his side. I personally am old enough to be his mother, I am not a fanatic, I am a Patriot waiting for JUSTICE, the justice that he deserves.