House passed the bill to make DC 51st state. Now onto the Senate. DOD LAW OD WAR MANUAL, MARKER 11.4, says a "belligerent occupant" (which is Biden & his administration) are not allowed to form any new state because the belligerent occupants are not acknowledged as true President and/or his administration. This move by the House/Senate allows military to step in and stop this....and maybe much more.

Only people mentioned by @WarriorAnnie in this post can reply

Happy to be here! Can’t wait for all this to come to light ✨

In response Warrior Annie to her Publication

So Q said 11.3 verifies first marker 11.4 is first action!

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Warrior Annie to her Publication

They can pass all the gas they want, the Constitution explicitly prohibits D.C. from becoming a state.

From MSN, no less, June/2020:
"It’s not by accident or oversight that the nation’s capital isn’t a state: The Founding Fathers wrote it into the Constitution. Article I, Section 8 provides explicitly for a national capital that would not be part of a state nor treated as a state, but rather a unique enclave under the exclusive authority of Congress — a neutral “district” in which representatives of all the states could meet on an equal footing to conduct the nation’s business."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/the-constitution-says-no-to-dc-statehood/ar-BB15MkiW

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

The government currently is illegitimate and has no power

(2) Show this thread