Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

Knowledge is power. Truth seeker. Family is everything. Save Our Children DJT God Bless the United States of America

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Found out I was RH - when I became pregnant. I always thought I was different/unique compared to others. My children were the opposite and I had to have a shot during and after pregnancy so my children would not be born "blue babies", which would cause death. I have great intuition and other things that are different I have noticed throughout my life. They broke the mold when they made me

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Superfly17 Bowers to her Publication

😁🤣😆🤣😅😅so awsome i can relate and its useally hard to relate to others lol

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot. Proud supporter of OUR President Trump. Fighter for OUR kids. Protect Free Speech. Fight for Our 2nd Amendment.

there were tests done..i saw it on a tv documentary..(this part was left out) that stated the Blood of Jesus was AB--. 🙏
💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖

In response Renee Maples to her Publication

Sweet

In response Renee Maples to her Publication

AB - is also a very rare blood type from red cross
Type AB Negative
Less than 1% of the U.S. population have AB negative blood, making it the least common blood type among Americans.
Patients with AB negative blood type can receive red blood cells from all negative blood types.

(2) Show this thread

also BELIVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF ETERNITY LIFE IS IN IT AS WELL I VE SEARCHED THIS FOR ALONG TIME HEALTHY LIVING AGES RETURN LIVE YOUNG FOR 1000S YRS AGAIN SAFELY

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

ITS FROM THE DEMONTIC FALLEN ANGELS WHO GOD TOLD TO NOT MIX WITH EARTHLY FEMALES
THEY DID HENCE = RH NEG.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

NAW ARCH ANGEL MICHEAL CAME HERE TO DEFEAT THE DEMONS THATS WHERR MY BLOOD LINES COME FROM

(1) Show this thread

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

yep, there will never be another me!

In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication

SAME AMEN TO THAT 😇🙏#FAMILYISEVERYTHING

(1) Show this thread

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

This is something that intrigues me because my daughter is -RH and i never knew of this until recently. She lost a baby~ but was blessed with a healthy baby girl!! So many questions.

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

I FOUND OUT I WAS RH NEGATIVE WHEN I WAS 17 IN THE ARMY GETTING MY DOG TAGS HAD TO SIGN WAIVERS CAUSE THE BLOOD IS THAT RARE

(1) Show this thread