Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You can either sit around and stew in your own fear for what might or might not happen. Or spend all day talking about the fucking vaccine.

OR — You can create a brand new canvas to paint on tomorrow. You can do the thing you always wanted to do. You can build the country you want your grandchildren and great grandchildren to inherit.

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Well I know I dont just want my Grandchildren to enjoy a good life, I would like to enjoy it too. I thought Trump was going to help us do that, but I guess we're on our own!

it is up to each and every one of us, NOT JUST TRUMP!!! Did you comply with the BS SCAMDEMIC, or REFUSE TO COMPLY and ASSERT YOUR (& your children’s) RIGHTS? stop looking to others, and assert your rights as a SOVEREIGN BEING!!!

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Spearheader3 in this post can reply

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

In response Spear Header3 to her Publication

Kinda hard to do that nowadays.

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

yes Kassidy, it can be very difficult to respect someone, when we believe they make bad choices. But we must accept they each have FREE WILL, and “RESPECT” that only they can make those choices for themselves. If I acted only on my emotions alone (and trust me, I am deeply passionate and emotional about many things) I would have been shaking total strangers by the shoulders yelling at them to wake up, ripping off their MARXIST MUZZLES from the faces, and their children’s who are being INJURED, fear mongered and indoctrinated with lies, ripping down every sign posted to a business that still insist on MUZZLES, storming health care facilities that are offering jabs etc. Instead, I have chosen to NEVER COMPLY with SCAMDEMIC BS, for that has been my free will choice. I choose to be an example that it’s BS. I exercise my FREE SPEECH IN PUBLIC to remind others of Hitler’s reich, ADRENOCHROME & child sex trafficking, the Act of 1871, the Corp of the US vs CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC, & GOD WINS🔥

(1) Show this thread