Pat Tillman
17 Years Ago
[November 6, 1976 - April 22, 2004]

Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

In response John Q.. to his Publication
The Truth Behind the Pat Tillman Story - YouTube

Professional football player Pat Tillman joined the Army after 9/11 and was killed in Afghanistan by friendly fire during a gun battle. But as Erica Hill rep...

a true patriot in every sense

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

always thougt we’d see him again 😊

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

RUMOR HAS BEEN “ THE SAWMAN “ TOOK HIM OUT !!! 2 WEEKS AGO HEARD SAWMAN WAS TAKEN OUT !!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Salute!
Truth is the most feared weapon of the enemy. The lairs will be brought to justice for deceiving the children of God. Their sentence has already been pronounced...especially the Church. Whatever denomination, on whatever continent it sits upon...

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Killed by friendly fire for trying to expose CIA drug ops

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

RUMOR IN THE RANKS HAS BEEN THIS IDIOT TOOK HIM OUT !!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

No shit?

(2) Show this thread

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

TRUE American hero. Suck it Le Bron