Mr. Pool

"How do I start a new beginning?"

Covid-19 = Covid- AI 1=A/9=I

Something struck with this photo.. Alan Bielek, I remember reading about him years ago. He said that there was no time beyond 2012. That they couldn't see past that, because it hadn't yet been created. If everything is connected as they keep telling us, this would then make sense.

If everything is mirrored, 2012 becomes 2021. They want Us to create the future.

Note.. What would happen if nothing was created, would it all implode and the illusions end? I think yes.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Great thread, IMHO you're wrong about 2012. First up, reversed is 2102. 2nd, something DID happen on Solstice Dec 21 2012: quantum grammar. I've checked the dates, and it lines up perfectly. The only way this is not critically important is if quantum grammer / technology itself was a spin off of something else, which doesn't ring true either.
Washington DC was owned from 2012, and the story dovetails perfectly with Q, although i'm the only one i've seen connecting these 2 dots so far.

Mayans said we would enter the period of No Time as Time speeds up as we approach the beginning of the New Age -- Stephen Hawkins said the Mayan Calander Prophecy was miscalulated by 8 years which means 2012 should be 2020 the Countdown has Begun -
Revelation the Devil will be granted Authority over the Earth for 42 Months thats nearly 3 years so were halfway there !
The Mark of the Beast God Warned us in the hand Vaccination or in the Head PCR Test !

In response david vigilant to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Sure, but the Q timing is totally out for that.
Ditto for other timing marks as per scripture.

In response david vigilant to his Publication

Q Timings were future proves past now there future proves present so they all coming to fruition over this time period

(1) Show this thread