Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You can either sit around and stew in your own fear for what might or might not happen. Or spend all day talking about the fucking vaccine.

OR — You can create a brand new canvas to paint on tomorrow. You can do the thing you always wanted to do. You can build the country you want your grandchildren and great grandchildren to inherit.

We cannot even vote horrendous politicians out of office anymore. What would you propose that we do?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JRF_Patriot in this post can reply

In response JRF Patriot to his Publication

Justice system corrupt.
Intelligence agencies compromised.
Govt completely corrupt.
All elections rigged/fraudulent.
The only thing we can do short of exercising our 2nd Amendment rights is "Hold the line".
I have tried to attend community meetings even county and state meetings but have been shouted down and ridiculed for voicing conservative views. There is no reasoning with brainwashed people.

God/Fam (Gkidz)/Country. 2A. Former IT Director/ Bank VP/ LEO/ EMS. Looking for verifiable TRUTH and JUSTICE. More questions than answers.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

That is EXACTLY how I feel! Well said! Although, I'm not really certain what "hold the line means". I'm having enough trouble holding my sanity!

(1) Show this thread