GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

I have seen a few posts, here on AnonUp, in which some Patriots are complaining that this platform has become an echo chamber for conservatives and Patriots.

I respectfully disagree.

I come to AnonUp to be amongst fellow Patriots and believers. I come to AnonUp to share The Lord's message, as well as to exchange important information regarding our movement.

I believe that we're at a point in our history, and spiritual journey, in which we MUST come together and strengthen our intentions and positive thoughts. "Strength is in numbers".

I thank God every day for bringing us together on this platform. ❤🙏🙌
WWG1WGA 🤜 💥 🤛

I agree. People are free to go and battle on other sites but most of those are just echo chambers for themselves and it gets exhausting when you’re either just bannnwd or the few people you’re connected with don’t even read your posts anyway. It’s a waste of time. They’re on a different timeline than me and I cannot save them. I have more luck talking to people in person in my daily life but I’m not spending anymore energy trying to convince others on the Internet.

Only people mentioned by @LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

You know how when you walk into a room of people when you're angry? What does that do to the moods of those in the room?

We can have an impact on other people simply by "being." Raise the vibration of those around you by being your best example. No need to convince others of anything. 💙

You are loved, you are valued, no matter what you decide to do. 🙏

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Agreed./ I was referring strictly to the idea of waking up the others / red-pilling them. Yes, I completely agree with raising the vibrations but since I cannot stay on a platform without getting kicked off, I'm happy to stay here in this "echo chamber" and make my difference with people I talk to on the street, in the park, at the store AKA in person. :-)

God Bless You Photon...

(1) Show this thread