I have seen a few posts, here on AnonUp, in which some Patriots are complaining that this platform has become an echo chamber for conservatives and Patriots.

I respectfully disagree.

I come to AnonUp to be amongst fellow Patriots and believers. I come to AnonUp to share The Lord's message, as well as to exchange important information regarding our movement.

I believe that we're at a point in our history, and spiritual journey, in which we MUST come together and strengthen our intentions and positive thoughts. "Strength is in numbers".

I thank God every day for bringing us together on this platform. ❤🙏🙌
WWG1WGA 🤜 💥 🤛

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Be careful who you follow!!!

(1) Show this thread

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

Exactly 100%!

Amen brother. A cord of many is not easily broken! A family that prays together, stay together.

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

Echo chamber-amber -amber
is one way of putting it, I prefer friend-pot.
As a communtiy we're a soup, each ingriedent adds a little bit of special to the overall. We're all differant but we are all the same, it's nice to find the echo.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

Well said!

Yeah I would not call folks from all over the world, patriots that want freedom, sharing info, an echo chamber either. Besides this is where I plan my next banning on Facecrook and use info from here. I am no meme maker, but I will share them no problemo.

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

I am so grateful to have discovered anonup and all you folk as i know what happens in USA affects us all and what you folk have shared has helped me to share truths and encourage folk here in Malta eu. God bless you all

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

I will call it a Vista Point, a pull off along the highway, to get
recharged and see the Big picture and Truths everyone needs

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

I Agree In Part But I Am Not Here To Make Friends Or Get Followers. This Is A War And Its All Fine To Be Here With Like Minded People But This Is Not A Battlefield, Its More Like A Base Camp. I Am Grateful To All The Great Patriots On Sites Like This, But I Came Here To Win Hearts And Minds And To Support Those Who Are Willing To Fight The Good Fight With All Their Might.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻WWG1WGA
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

I agree. I'm very thankful for this platform.

The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

Amen Brother... well said!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Yes Brother, We Are The Children of God. Hallelujah!
https://anonup.com/thread/4396759 🙏🌎❤️✝️

Scottish Born & Bread. WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE "Don't piss down my back & tell me it's raining" O.J.W.

WWG1WGA Love all my fam. Here or elsewhere. Have to say though my gab would be boring if not for all the family in here Kek

i was thinking this earlier, how nice it is to be amongst all of you here WWG1WGA ❤️❤️

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

I agree. People are free to go and battle on other sites but most of those are just echo chambers for themselves and it gets exhausting when you’re either just bannnwd or the few people you’re connected with don’t even read your posts anyway. It’s a waste of time. They’re on a different timeline than me and I cannot save them. I have more luck talking to people in person in my daily life but I’m not spending anymore energy trying to convince others on the Internet.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

You know how when you walk into a room of people when you're angry? What does that do to the moods of those in the room?

We can have an impact on other people simply by "being." Raise the vibration of those around you by being your best example. No need to convince others of anything. 💙

You are loved, you are valued, no matter what you decide to do. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

🙏WWG1WGA 💖 GOD IS GREAT❣️

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I am tickled with AU😁 it brings me peace among believers. You won't find that on any other site💗😎

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Love you ! Hugs
#GodWins

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

It's where the wolves gather my fren

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Amen! Thank you for all that you do!

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Thank you!! ❤🙏❤🙏

(1) Show this thread