Only people mentioned by @IGG1776 in this post can reply

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

i dont think Oregon is that blue-They just havent had the chance to vote in a REAL conservative; First state with mail-in voting for 10 years or more, I believe. Portland and its crazy commies rule the entire state-now creeping into Central Oregon as well. HwY 97 runs striaght from Cali, through Central Oregon, WA, then on into Canada. It was a strategic move by Soros a decade ago. The state being seperated by the Cascades-provides a seperation of 3.5 hour drive between red and blue..and thats in the summer: winter it can be treacherous: all the rural people want to do, is live peacefully; all the City people
want to do is take that peace away and make it like Portland under the guise of Equity.. and distribute it..So they hijack the rural communities...and use emergency orders to change Urban Growth Bounderies etc..Oregon is pretty much screwed. (imo).

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Facebook always punishes me for 30 days at such pivotal moments. I am in a timeout and feel so frustrated that I can't share this.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

EF farcebook.

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Gina speak up you were there

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

I got another result...🤔