Bitching and moaning time is over.

It’s time to rebuild America.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Word. 🇺🇸

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

+++worldwide

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/immigration-reform-george-w-bush-donald-trump-criticism/

Any thoughts at all?

Is it bitching to much when I say...

WTF?

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

We can do this, stronger together. 🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

💪❤️✝️❤️💪https://youtu.be/s5hHe2JDIfo

When We Stand Together Lyrics - YouTube

The best song of their new album Here and Now

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Wrap it up, shut it down and rebuild it. 💪👍👏

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

For sure, Doq! This has been in my mind a long time. For those of us early birds, we have a big job to do. While so many will be reeling from the reality of the world we have lived in, we 🐸 have to rebuild the better place we want to live in. A lot of work, but I am ready! 👊🏻❤️ Just imagining organic, unadulterated food and unflouridated water for all is exciting to me! 🍏🍎🍋🥦🥬

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Woohoo this is the part Nana has been waiting on!

In the '"creating new stage" it would be damn skippy if we could leave off the bitching & moaning & groaning part for sure!

Everyone needs to become very familiar with words like:

Communication
Compassion
Compromise
Love
Respect for others
Community Involvement

https://www.slideshare.net/mobile/dokka/a-positive-attitude-by-dan-auito

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

😂 damn skippy!!!! love it 🤗

(1) Show this thread

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

We're ALL in this TOGETHER.
Divided we are weak.
TOGETHER we are strong
WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

I’m so ready....I’m all bitched out...and so over hearing other bitch out people who will never understand a word coming out of theor mouth.

It’s the equivalent of someone bitching in Greek...you can see they are obviously bitching, but you dont speek Greek...the messgae just doesnt sink in for some. Anyway...yeah, lets shit or get off the pot already.

Disciple of Christ, Patriot #WWG1WGA

we still have more "trash" that has to be disposed of

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Yes if we all work on are local and state levels! This will wrap up!

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

This right here. Make sure your own house is in order. Municipality - State - Federal. If those first two are in order then the fed doesn't matter. The states actually have more power than then fed, as long as they adhere to the constitution, and we're seeing that in certain states pushing back against sniffy.

People in my state have been more active at the local level(we have a shit head empty suit puppet for a governor) but our assembly and senate has tried to keep him in check. It's good to see, it's work, but it needs to be done.

(1) Show this thread

I keep saying this to people, which I rarely interact with in general, stand up for yourself. Sadly this became selfish, no it became Communist[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔
#FightBack