lll%er from The Long Star State | Speak TRUTH the whole TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH so help me GOD | Think Logic | Only Jesus Can SAVE u

so i wanna do a poll on maskers vs non maskers. share if you dont wear and like if you do wear. START!!!

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

In response Derek D Truth to his Publication

Only when my system is wore down. I've had the rona twice. First time it took over a month and the second time just a couple weeks. I have a compromised immune system.

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

No such thing as Covid. Just the flu.

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

Have you had it? I had it, my daughters, husband, sister, BIL, nephew, another nephew, his wife and son. My girlfriend, her daughter, husband, inlaws, just to name a few. I'm pretty sure all of us know the difference between "the flu" and "rona." Businesses are closing due to people being sick and not enough workers. It isn't as deadly as [They] claim. You have your truth and I have mine.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

yup, a rebranding...

(2) Show this thread