lll%er from The Long Star State | Speak TRUTH the whole TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH so help me GOD | Think Logic | Only Jesus Can SAVE u

so i wanna do a poll on maskers vs non maskers. share if you dont wear and like if you do wear. START!!!

Only when my system is wore down. I've had the rona twice. First time it took over a month and the second time just a couple weeks. I have a compromised immune system.

In response Derek D Truth to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @NothingIsRandom in this post can reply

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication

Did you use HCQ or Ivermectin? Worked great for my in-laws!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Watch Dr Shiva's latest show on Black Seed Oil, get yourself some Manuka Honey, take supplements so you can boost your immune system. Heal and strengthen your body through foods.

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I read about that. I had a bad reaction to cat's claw and am leary about some supplements. I take Vitamin c, d, zinc, elderberry, ginger, tumeric and echinacea. I also take sovereign silver. Thank you for your kind suggestion.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

There is no such thing as "coronavirus".

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

No such thing as Covid. Just the flu.

(1) Show this thread