Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thanks each and every one that prayed with us tonight,
Come back any night that you can as a want to not as a requirement.
God wants us to want to talk to him not be obligated to me thinks.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I thought I was going to have to miss, but my dinner guests left at 8:05 tonite and I WAS able to make the prayer at 8:09pm - thank you Lord!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

I looked for the other prayer time but must have missed the time or something, I was thinking it was at 7 central time. We should combine to be stronger together maybe.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes, I agree .. the 8:09 time seems to be more unified so will be doing that time. Also, I will be re-typing that beautiful prayer using Helvetica font - that script font was killing me (it’s the graphic designer in me saying that). Love the way you worded the ‘want to’
vs the ‘need to’ pray at 8:09. You are so awesome!!! Thank you! Glad to be part of this! 🙏

Patriotic Entrepreneur, Freedom Fighter, Natural Health Advocate, Spiritually connected. United We Stand, Divided We Fall!

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

We meditate and pray for humanity every night at 8:00.

Perfect - there is another group that prays at 8:00 too, so this should be great all together! Amen! 🙏

In response Sue Martovich to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @dmrome in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dennis 1776, click on at the bottom under it