Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thanks each and every one that prayed with us tonight,
Come back any night that you can as a want to not as a requirement.
God wants us to want to talk to him not be obligated to me thinks.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I thought I was going to have to miss, but my dinner guests left at 8:05 tonite and I WAS able to make the prayer at 8:09pm - thank you Lord!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

I looked for the other prayer time but must have missed the time or something, I was thinking it was at 7 central time. We should combine to be stronger together maybe.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes, I agree .. the 8:09 time seems to be more unified so will be doing that time. Also, I will be re-typing that beautiful prayer using Helvetica font - that script font was killing me (it’s the graphic designer in me saying that). Love the way you worded the ‘want to’
vs the ‘need to’ pray at 8:09. You are so awesome!!! Thank you! Glad to be part of this! 🙏

We meditate and pray for humanity every night at 8:00.

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Suemar in this post can reply

In response Sue Martovich to her Publication

Perfect - there is another group that prays at 8:00 too, so this should be great all together! Amen! 🙏

In response Sue Martovich to her Publication

Perfect - there is another group that prays at 8:00 too, so this should be great all together! Amen! 🙏