Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Who's the one who voted on the other side?

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

Life? How about immediate death!

F'ing A -

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good on him!

Love God, Family, liberty - gotta live in the country to steer clear of the mainstream flow of idiocracy. #MAGA #WWG1WGA

why should taxpayers pay for ppl guilty of these crimes to live an entire lifetime on someone elses dime? why is is it not humane to put these ppl to death so they dont cost everyone else $$ for their sinfulness?#bringbackrealjustice

FIGHT ON!!!!!

Proud wife and mother. Father God blesses us every day. I am Broken, flawed, loved, forgiven.Proud supporter of DJT. #MAGA,WWG1WGA

Who in their right mind would vote no to this? Arizona, vote them out....

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

Thank you Father, God! 🙏🕊️✝️

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

God/Fam (Gkidz)/Country. 2A. Former IT Director/ Bank VP/ LEO/ EMS. Looking for verifiable TRUTH and JUSTICE. More questions than answers.

That's nice! It's a HUGE deal. What are you doing to address election fraud??

Christian, 💕 my husband. ❤️ Our daughter,son in law and granddaughter.Trump is still our President. WWG1WGA

execution would be better but at least they're moving in the right direction 🙏🏼

WWG1WGA! LOVE AND LIGHT!! PATRIOTS WORLDWIDE!!! TAKING DOWN THE SWAMP!!!! LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!! #SAVEOURCHILDREN!!!!!!

I am a victim of sex trafficking and im fighting court as we speak to regain my chuldren back into my life from their father who as forced me into this business!! court for me is the 28th of april! wish me luck! love and light

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

In response Bre Bre to her Publication

🙏💕🙏

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Bre Bre to her Publication

With you in Spiritus 🕊 🙏 🌟

(5) Show this thread

🙏Excellent best news yet.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Amen!!!

Let's pray this becomes so infectious, that all states and countries will do this. But, many pedos are too horrid to live.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

That 1 hold out. BYE!!