#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

So it looks more and more that Q was a psyops.
For [Them]

Made them messy. I trust that Trump dude.

If Q was a pysop against the patriots then it was the worst pysop EVER. WHY? Well, what was their biggest fear? See above-Exposure. What did Q do? Q 👀 EXPOSED them💥. You wouldn’t be here if it didn’t. THINK about it logically. So, why would they conduct a pysop to expose themselves? They wouldn’t. No way. Why expose their actual pysop THAT THEY HAVE BEEN CONDUCTING AGAINST ALL AMERICANS FOR A LONG TIME using their legacy media, entertainment industry, sports, tech. TH EY control everything, both parties & 95% of all media.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

my thoughts exactly

Agreed. There's a lot of blame going around in our direction, but as we have seen there wasn't much else one could do than to wake people up. They would have fixed the election anyway and a lot of people have exposed themselves now. Looking at Alex Jones the DS shill, his hate for Q and the awkward moment when he met General Flynn that tells me all I need to know.

No nonsense Patriot.If you can’t handle the truth or are easily offended, move along!

In response Wholesome 17t to his Publication

Alex started well but sadly has become controlled opposition. I did grow tired of his bellicose antics! Now he's a parasite feeding off the Patriots and Trump supporters!

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

In response Wholesome 17t to his Publication

Saw what Alex Jones said to Gen. Flynn at Rally, Frankly, I wanted to Punch him in the Face. Gen. Flynn was Calm but, you could tell on the Inside he was saying, You are going down Alex!

(3) Show this thread

WeGo family ❤ Support each other and Support Trump

sadly there is an answer to that. Gods universal law is they have to show us what they are doing and we decide if we agree or not. And, they have done it via "movies" what are we watching? PsyOps are everywhere and evn mix in with each other or overlap. You really just need to sift out those who are spreading mis-information with your own reasearch following Q drops. Qs own rule, do your own resaerch, check everything. I lay the blame with misleading decoders who are the psyops, planted or for self glorification and spread bs, they are the problem.

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

WORD!