The brightest minds in the world will tell you something is off with B1d3n and his ears don’t match.

The dumbest idiots will call you a conspiracy theorist without looking into it themselves.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I am Wide Awake and have followed Q for a long time.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Sounds like my family.😂😉

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

He looks more like Biden than Biden does....

❤️🇺🇸Thanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. 🇺🇸❤️

I wear it as a badge of honor. I’ve always been the rebellious crazy talkin friend of family member. My sons told me its ok to be crazy. They know the truth. With people thinking I’m crazy people listen and laugh behind my back. But they do listen. And when I’m gone from this earth they will realize I wasn’t but I won’t be here for them to go wow she was right. It’s a win win for me. 🤣

when i quoted you in a post,
my fingers slipped...

didn't realize your name
also could be written as

doQ 🤗

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

I'm on a college football board. Over a year ago, I started sharing a little bit of what's going on, ie: pedos in hollywood, MSM, Politics etc. cabal runs the world, the Fed, DUMBS and in a very delicate manner, the white rabbit. I got called the usual "conspiracy theorist", a complete nut job, insane, crazy, ignorant et al. I haven't posted since then. Now they have a politics board and I read the comments about current events. I'm actually enjoying reading the posts from these stupid/ignorant/brainwashed idiots because when the SHTF and there's full disclosure of all these facts fore mentioned, I'm going to enjoy returning to the board and posting 17 Smiley Faces on my first post.😎

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Janet Love to her Publication

Post about Jerry Sandusky, they’ll love that

In response Janet Love to her Publication

Right there with you. 100%.

(2) Show this thread

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Yes!!! It’s soooo frustrating!

Just happened to me the other day. I'm already used to being looked at like I'm the idiot.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I have been called so many names at this point, they feel like pet names ❤️

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response Lets Fly to his Publication
(6) Show this thread

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Im thinking A big flood would cure a lot of these dumb shits. No Ark for stupid people.
Hurry shut the doors Stupid cant be fixed!
Or it would have been fixed already.

(5) Show this thread

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

my entire family and closest has seen me as such a
C-theorist. I have to keep a level head so i can explain to them whats is (about to) happening and by then too late to some of them who have already taken the jab.

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

I've been called a conspiracy theorist ever since 911 when I questioned the official government narrative. Here's the deal.
It was the clowns in a America who labeled anyone who challenged the official narrative the government pushed regarding the assassination of JFK, a conspiracy theorist. They did this to put a "negative connotation" on someone who actually used their God given critical thinking skills as opposed to just being lazy and accepting what the government tells you you must believe. So when someone calls me a conspiracy theorist, I take it has a compliment. It means I'm not a brain dead sheeple as they are. So cheers to being one of us!!😎

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

You can only save yourself (and pray for others). At this point we must let everyone accept responsibility for their choices. Arm yourself with factual scientific information to later help those who survive.
https://questioningcovid.com/
https://healthimpactnews.com/
https://vaccineimpact.com/

(2) Show this thread

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

"C'mon, it's only obvious he had plastic surgery! How stupid can you be??"
People in denial can have a million excuses for their reasoning. 😂

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot

Thank you! Truly beginning to believe there is a condition called "QDS", much like TDS, but a "variant" 😱😅 If there is any mention of anything outside the "norm" of the msm, some freak out and hyperventilate and use one syllable "euphemisms" frequently in describing their "opponents". There is no reasoning here just overt opposition.

They have eyes but do not see, and ears but do not hear.
Crooked generation.