For those wondering what the point of a “fake Biden” would be.... 😏

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

i doubt that...probably to let them use it.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Brilliant!
i started binge watching the Fox series “24” starring Keifer Sutherland and am only up to season 3
that was 20 years ago...just saying I see it all clearly now 😎🍿

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Crazy how they have put all these movies in front of us all these years and we had no idea.

(1) Show this thread

At least with this latest statement from one General Michael Thomas Flynn, if what he is saying is truth, then arrests involving ALL involved in the election scam MUST be imminent. Why hold onto ALL the evidence, why vow and declare you have it ALL, then do nothing.

Will be up ALL night waiting for live coverage of arrests, perp walks and, eventually, trials and hangings.

It is the ONLY MOTHER FUCKING way! LOVE IT!

Update: General Flynn 'the foreign interference is real, confirmed by our intelligence agencies, the IP back-traces are real, if I fought for anything this is the most important thing I've ever fought for, not for Donald Trump or for anyone else, for America.'

I can't wait for these shitheads to start turning on Biden. Oh sweet sweet redemption.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Suburb Mom For Trump to her Publication

enjoy the show😂😂😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

Interesting observation made by the actual terrorists.

🤣😂🤣 I love it!

Only followers of this user (@McPatriot64) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@McPatriot64) can see their posts

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

🤣