My doctor wanted me to see a therapist because of "depression". I think it's bullshit but anyway.. Now my therapist believes in a Satanic Elite, in Adrenochrome and started researching MK Ultra. 😄

Only people mentioned by @icQnnect in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

In the 90s when we first began hearing about the secret gov Eschelon program https://www.gaia.com/article/oldest-conspiracies-proven-true-project-echelon
using automated keyword search to detect 'anti-gov' chatter (code for those waking up who just didn't buy their BS anymore .. and other legitimate reasons too perhaps) we started attaching whole strings of certain words to our emails that were being identified as red flag words that would trigger emails to be filtered out to get examined by live agents, like 'bomb, cocaine, conspiracy, militia, etc .. we tried to imagine all the different ones ... SO THAT .. our emails discussing all sorts of interesting 'stuff' (pre 'red pill' nomenclature) might help educate and convert those tasked with having to read our stuff .... ;)

God is my co-pilot💙 Make Earth Great Again 🌎 🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸 We are star🌟seeds

🤣🤣🤣🌟

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

Ha ha ha NICE!!!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

LOL, way to go!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

That was exactly my sentiment too😄

(1) Show this thread

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Good job!♥️

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

Hat tip 😂👊🏻