“The greatest cover up in history, is history.” "An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. "

UTSAVA - New World-Alien message-Freedom of choice-Kushner GONE-Trump BACK-Reset-Nesara-JFKjr VP-WHEN?

April 17th 2021 Update

I’ve been listening to Utsava for a while now and I consider her to be a wealth of knowledge, lately she has had a lot of trouble uploading her updates, so we haven’t heard from her for a while.

Utsava has an accent and talks fast, and sometimes it’s a little bit hard to understand certain things she says, especially if you’re not used to her accent. So it is not my intention to be funny here, although this is a bit comical, but in this video she is trying to say robotics, and unfortunately it sounds like “boy dicks”, so be advised. This unfortunate series of mispronunciations starts at 21:43 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGlydG0B2qw&ab_channel=FlattenTheCurve

Utsava, face the camera. A close up of your face. That would help with your videos. As I have always said, you are the best! May your angels protect you always

In response Doug from Canada to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @mimiya in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mimiya OReardon, click on at the bottom under it