Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

🧐

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Spot on. Consider this...why is Jordon tearing Faucci apart in hearings over death numbers that don't even approach one million? We have tens of millions of deaths from real and very serious issues in our faces, yet focus still on this crap. Millions of children die every year all over the world from auto accidents, totally innocent victims dead from things they have ZERO control over...where is their voice? Where is the focus on saving them? ZERO! BOTH sides/parties are involved in this publicity circus...can't you all see that? Quit watching it, they put on the show because they just sold millions of tickets and can expect a crowd, they know you are waiting before 6 am with remote in hand anxiously to watch the 6 am news. The training works...cut the leash, stop following orders.

In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

I stopped watching television in 2010. One day I woke up and thought "not today" . I started to research mnemonics as well cyamatics. It confirmed for me that media was for manipulation.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

My screen time is on a computer, and almost always researching things of interest and need. I write and carry on about a dozen conversations daily in other media as well. I have never been much of a commercial TV fan. My grandfather (replacement dad) never would let me watch things that didn't make me smarter...no brain junk food.
I have an addiction to daily learning new things still to this very day at 54. He always said, "When you think you are through learning, your areally indeed through".

(1) Show this thread