Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Iā€™m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Thank U Sir!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

He's a white hat.

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication

Putin is not evil like they portray him to be. He loves Russia and did not allow the deep state to embed themselves in the Russian culture. I call that smart and he is tough and a good man.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication

Spot on. Consider this...why is Jordon tearing Faucci apart in hearings over death numbers that don't even approach one million? We have tens of millions of deaths from real and very serious issues in our faces, yet focus still on this crap. Millions of children die every year all over the world from auto accidents, totally innocent victims dead from things they have ZERO control over...where is their voice? Where is the focus on saving them? ZERO! BOTH sides/parties are involved in this publicity circus...can't you all see that? Quit watching it, they put on the show because they just sold millions of tickets and can expect a crowd, they know you are waiting before 6 am with remote in hand anxiously to watch the 6 am news. The training works...cut the leash, stop following orders.

(1) Show this thread