WWG1WGA#Q17#Trump#JFKJR#👽♾💎Faith In The Plan. Save Our Children. The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming

For being Patrick Bouvier Kennedy 777, my father is JFK,& my great Grandfather is William Wallace Lincoln 777 & I was born on the 17 day in 2 Calendars and on the 7th day in the other Calendar,made me the target to all the Satanists Freemason in the world.
NEVER GIVE UP THE FIGHT

Patrick Kennedy,

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

In response Elizabeth Gray to her Publication

WWG1WGA#Q17#Trump#JFKJR#👽♾💎Faith In The Plan. Save Our Children. The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

amen🙏🙏Many don't want to learn🤗5️⃣5️⃣

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

In response Elizabeth Gray to her Publication

Hard to believe...I am not 100%...but close...Mickey Mouse clock has info...I was highly censored at Twitter...some here, too. Happy to see your posts & PBK here, too.💙😊😎

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

🤗ThankQ. am banned off twitter😆

Only people mentioned by @Taking_Babylon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Spill The Wine, click on at the bottom under it