WWG1WGA#Q17#Trump#JFKJR#👽♾💎Faith In The Plan. Save Our Children. The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming

For being Patrick Bouvier Kennedy 777, my father is JFK,& my great Grandfather is William Wallace Lincoln 777 & I was born on the 17 day in 2 Calendars and on the 7th day in the other Calendar,made me the target to all the Satanists Freemason in the world.
NEVER GIVE UP THE FIGHT

Patrick Kennedy,

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

In response Elizabeth Gray to her Publication

WWG1WGA#Q17#Trump#JFKJR#👽♾💎Faith In The Plan. Save Our Children. The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

amen🙏🙏Many don't want to learn🤗5️⃣5️⃣

Hard to believe...I am not 100%...but close...Mickey Mouse clock has info...I was highly censored at Twitter...some here, too. Happy to see your posts & PBK here, too.💙😊😎

Only people mentioned by @Taking_Babylon in this post can reply

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

🤗ThankQ. am banned off twitter😆

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

Badge of Honor...😉😎🔥

(1) Show this thread