Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I've known AJ was a double agent or shill for a long time. More proof in the viewing. Interesting how he was all over the theory about a big arrest/bust going down during the faux inauguration. I have to wonder if it didn't happen quite that way to throw off the enemy but also make shills like this one look foolish 🤔

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

Oh my goodness. He's a heart attack waiting to happen. Maybe he needs to take some of those supplements he sells and add a large does of CBD. He's sick.

I can not stand that guy.

𝓤.𝓢. 𝓐𝓻𝓶𝔂 𝓥𝓮𝓽 (31𝒱/31𝓤) 𝓐𝓲𝓻𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓮, 𝒯𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝒞ℴ𝓂𝓂 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉. ℬ𝒮𝒸ℐ𝒯, ℳ𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃

Alex ones is an Actor and he is there to Act crazy while spitting out mostly true stories. However, the general PUBLIC will never accept the truth because of the MESSENGER. THEY KNOW this and use IT. Bill Cooper knew what Alex was and then he was assasinated 2 months after 9/11. RIP Bill Cooper, (HOTT). At least when Cooper learned that he was spreading false intel that was fed to him, he denounced it straight away.

P A N I C IN D C

O my 😳

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

AJ is only clown I know that Q personally called out
He makes us look crazy. He gives you a % of truth with % of false shit, gets you all hyped up but never takes you over the finish line.

S.H.I.L.L.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

𝓤.𝓢. 𝓐𝓻𝓶𝔂 𝓥𝓮𝓽 (31𝒱/31𝓤) 𝓐𝓲𝓻𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓮, 𝒯𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝒞ℴ𝓂𝓂 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉. ℬ𝒮𝒸ℐ𝒯, ℳ𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Yep, Bill was the man.

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Yikes! Physco phony!

Who in their right mind would listen to that weirdo for more than a few minutes?

I have a BS in Psychology. Married for 48 years. Now a widow. A wise old bird that didn't get this old and learn nothing.

Is there a link for the video. Otherwise I can't share it on Twatter. I can't stand this Swiss Octogon funded Yellow Dog Jones. No offense to yellow dogs.

I watched a short video of him going up to General Flynn and forcing a handshake, them walking away and call Flynn a "fucking phony"...next thing I see is Flynn doing an interview with this bloated tick.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We have always known Jones was Bullshit CIA OP

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Old video of AJ. pre-getting his act better under control and early in Trump's first term. Best just enjoy and disregard it, old news. Better to question why this individual reposted it!

I never liked that fool!

I follow people who are heading INTO battle, not those running from it and trying to protect their reputation.

Hey Alex, only beta males lose control of their emotions. I know, you thought it was manly and alpha like. It's not. You've fooled yourself. Go home and stay home.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

I stopped watching him a few years ago.
**** Fook Alex ****

1st awoke 2013 by exploring natural alternatives 2 rampant toxins, God brought me here, He's in control🙌 SMC69💔20RIPBB 🇺🇲NCSWIC👊WWG1WGA

I watched him for a while in the "beginning" but instinctively lost interest, not my cup of tea!

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

MOSADDICKWAD

This is all for the children ... Now let’s do this !!!

Isaac Kappy warned us about Alex Jones in his video 👹

Learn from dogs. They’re loving, loyal, and selfless. God Bless President Trump and our brave military! ~ WWG1WGA ~

Alex Jones is such a tool.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Never liked him...

Always controlled opposition, made to look the truth movement deranged. Him meeting General Flynn was quite telling...

never trusted him always said hes full of shit

I was actually watching that live on Alex Jones when he first said that I never trusted Alex after that and don't watch him anymore

Hes a fucking Mossad LARPER

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

well not suprised who signs his paycheck? I bet it is Time Warner or used to be