I missed this yesterday- Timothy confirming what we know. Watching Minneapolis. 🍿

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

😘😇You have been a busy man

Lin Wood is a wonderful soul standing!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

8 disturbing mins of lin wood @ the 2021 health and freedom conference in tulsa - YouTube

preface: this is purely for documentary purposes only. this is not to endorse anything said, much the opposite. what he says is disturbing, surreal and dange...

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

What Lin Wood says is truth, very disturbing truth but it is really happening. It must be stopped & it should never be an issue again. It is sickening & tragic. Our Children are the most innocent of all. The harm, terror & evil will not be allowed to be perpetrated on our most precious. Bless all our Children & Women who have endured this horror.

(1) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Some DS shill on Twitter said he was dead.

His VP is an awesome Guy

And his VP