This is the new U.S. Secretary of Health
This is EXTREMELY DISTURBINGšŸ¤¬
a MAN dressed up like a baby dollšŸ¤¢šŸ¤® WTF!?!?!!??

Only people mentioned by @SkylersMom in this post can reply

parents that love our family god and country!!!

In response Skylers Mom to her Publication

and the want to run our country

What is with these people?

This is just plain sick

Just, wow.

Small potato account, but suspended on Twitter anyway. #WWG1WGA #ForeverPresidentTrump

šŸ¤¢

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

That looks like Half of Los Angeles so if the photo is not clear it is pretty much a non starter. Nice Find though!

45 year old Black American Man, lover of God

Another weirdo.

Married to a šŸš’,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

That doesnt look like him/her.

Love God, family, country, dogs. WWG1WGA. The Best Is Yet To Come!! God Bess DJT and Family.

šŸ¤®How disgusting!!

Love 19. Truth seeker. Trudging through my spiritual journey MAGA

He definitely isnt playing with a full deck.It wouldnt suprise me if he were very abused as a child šŸ˜³

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

#JesusMyLoveā¤ļø #HappyWifeā¤ļø#Momā¤ļø#PresidentTrumpAlwaysā¤ļø#DigitalSoldier

Gross!

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

šŸ˜± I can't unsee that.

Only followers of this user (@MidnightRyder) can see their posts

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

Yeah, that's something i didn't wanna see šŸ˜ØšŸ¤¢

Crazy about Jesus! Canadian patriot and prayer warrior for DJT.

One has to feel sorry for a person who is so disturbed and confused. We have to pray that once Satan is removed, God will heal people who have had their identities stolen. With God all things are possible.āœļøšŸ™

It really just blows my mind that people cant see that this is a mental illness

Christian, Pro Life, freedom lover. Trump 2020. He Won!

This is disgusting. Now that I saw this, how do I erase it from my memory?šŸ˜µ

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ See this is a movie, though the actor is acting up!!

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø WWG1WGA

Pediatrician. Can you imagine? Dear God I hope no one left their child alone with that!šŸ˜£

WWG1 WGA HOLD THE LINE GOD HAS THIS

THIS RIGHT HERE? Is whats been keeping our state up-to-date.. confidence in this and Wolf.. NOT

In response Lori Crittenden to her Publication

So...He's a pyschopath because his parents thought it would be cute to dress their little boy up as a little girl and humiliate that little boy!! This speaks volumes. They have literally pushed this mental illness off onto the public with all these parents letting their children "identify" as something they are not!

(1) Show this thread

Christian Patriot, Wife and Sales Analyst - #MAGA #ItsGoingToBeBiblical #GODWins #TheGreatAwakening #DarkToLight #TwatterFBCasualty

Perversion is satan's specialty
All of these luciferians thrive on perverting human nature and daring us to call them out
The sheep will jump to their defense every time in fear of an accusation of not being inclusive

šŸ’™ Truth is Freedom šŸ’™ Truth brings Justice šŸŒŗ Speak Up šŸŒˆ Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. -Reagan šŸŽµ šŸ’„

a demon

WWG1 WGA Worldwide šŸ’œTime for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook šŸ˜œ

šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

I want to comment ... I just donā€™t know what to say hmmm ??

that's just darn right sick!!

We think we are all educated...until, that which you don't know, you don't know, hits you right between the eyes.

wTF

Agape Vincit Omnia... I am a daughter of the King... Far from perfect... Loved through grace... Thank you Jesus!!!XO #IFBP

Please tell me this is a joke.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ’–šŸøšŸ’«