Only people mentioned by @Time4U2Know in this post can reply

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

My kids cared!

Thats a pretty big score for halftime at a hockey game

I actually told some1 this exact thing...
lul chiefs vs bills score 12-21 and qb for bills is # 17
You sent Today at 7:17 PM
military jet flyover at start of game, checked the plane radar thing wasn't any over them... idk if they would but it should

Cheif fan here 💙

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

In response Sharron Sierer to his Publication

💯

(1) Show this thread

Jesus SAVES! Granddaughter of Armenian Massacre survivor. Married 44 years, mom of 2 daughters, plays 🪗 RN who refused vaccine.

rooting for Buffalo, they're neighbors. Steelers fan here. besides, have you seen what's decent on tv nowadays? it's either cooking shows, building shows or sports.

JUST SAYING IF YOU WATCH THE ANTI AMERICAN BITCH BASTERDS THEN YOU ARE HELPING CHINA FUCK THEM ALL

Patriots vs Stealers is the only game I'm watching...it's in the 4th quarter and the Patriots are ahead by 73 million😁🇺🇸

i noticed that too. take it away

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

I still care and am watching it now. Not all NFL players are 'tainted'. In fact, my son is currently playing in the NFL and I'm really proud of him for how hard he worked his entire life to fulfill his dream! I'm cheering for KC because one of his best friends plays for them. 🤷‍♀️

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Whats the odds...there's a 12/21 Q drop with a 3-year delta in 3 days.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

what was the EO signed on that date? I am looking.

(1) Show this thread

Correct no one cares

Take It Away🎯

Constitutional Patriot. Anxiously waiting for the storm to fully roll in. Proudly deleted from Twitter 5 times now.

Watching it...I think the GB TB game was bogus. The officials let them play all game and then throw a late flag on a questionable interference call to lock in the game for TB. This year the NFL switched to SB to TB and now the hero Brady is the first to lead a team to play in the SB in their home stadium...but maybe Im awake...I mean a conspiracy theorist. lol

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0