Always & Forever πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»
The Family is already counting down ~ it’s Swingtime

In response Secret Patriot Q to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

I cannot get over how tall he is!

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

DON’T THE TRUMPS FEEL LIKE FAMILY⁉️I THINK THEY DO

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication

Good Call-out! The TRUMPS ARE Like Family!

I am ALSO struck by how much the Trumps seem this way! It has something to do with identifying with their perceptions! Possibly because they are courageous like my family who speaks the truth regardless of push back by the idiot naysayers.

It has been so long since we sensed "genuineness" coming from our politicians. Many felt like we just received a refreshing splash, of a cool drink of truth, when DJT first spoke his intention to become our President!

As his presidency continued we all had a desire to be his covering because his enemies (domestic) felt compelled to destroy him because of TRUTH!! They hated him for speaking it, and we LOVE him for speaking it! Amazing how "We Love You" started being genuinely chanted. 1st time I heard a crowd say that I thought: We need to ramp up our prayers for him even more, as such a chant will set the Dems' hair on fire! And It DID!

(1) Show this thread

id be scared to touch anything there......or eat anything, apparently theres an unverified rumor i make crumbs lol

Fan of the First Family. Hopeful of seeing godliness rule on earth as it is in heaven.

Comes from a grand line of powerfully good ones.The future is in good hands.