Only people mentioned by @truthteller in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response audrey cooke to her Publication

Agree 100%. The amount these Clowns all pay themselves is staggering. Way too many of them & the vast majority should have been fired long time ago. Stealing $$ from the Taxpayers, Misusing funds for nonsense; many other issues. This is the time to really clean house.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Yes, absolutely term limits for these people. Also whatever laws they should not be able to exempt themselves from. Also why do they get a salary for the rest of their lives? When we stop working at a job do we still get pay check? I am sure there are other things but thats all I can think of right now.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Hear ye, hear ye, I agree!

Adding the abolishment of Dual Citizenship in the United States Congress, and wish for Term Limits in same.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I agree to this measure.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I agree. First term limits. A person serves We The People for 2, four year terms max. Then they go back to their former life. They get a small pension for their service. No lifetime salary, no free healthcare.

If you reduced their pay by 75% they are still overpaid

NO DM Please I am happily married #MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#Trump#GodWins#QANON#HoldTheLineDonald J Trump is my President!#Jesus is Lord

all taxes are illegal and justice is coming. NESARA anyone?

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

More than agree. We have been enslaved long enough paying to make the swamp rich and fund their pet projects that divide our country. I say No More”.