Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
She's part of the dirty book deal club?
We all know thats how the swamp launders their bribery $$$ and foundations...
She took the silver

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

isnt her dad connected somewhere regarding the election in 2020?..a swing state?

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Yes. I posted the details a while back. It's heartbreaking.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication

Its certainly interesting . Justice Clarence Thomas is the moat reliable Justice we have 😏

yes it is..so is beyer( i think thats his name)...i believe thomas and beyer wanted to hear one of the election cases..roberts voted them down..i guess roberts runs the court..didnt know that. i thought they each read the same case and gave their decisions?..i should read up on how the scotus works or is suppose to work. i do know beyer is getting heat to retire...and i worry about thomas.. i know he doesnt like biden.

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @memyselfi in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

The Democrats didto him what they did to Kavanagh- he did a great speech I saw on American Prophet (Rumble). He accused the Dems of trying to keep him on the Plantation.
Roberts is Chief Justice- also in charge of FISA - completely compromised & may go down for Treason for allowing FBI to spy on a Sitting President.