🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
She's part of the dirty book deal club?
We all know thats how the swamp launders their bribery $$$ and foundations...
She took the silver

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Braking Bad.. Ridin Dirty in D.C.

Deeper and darker we go.....never ending.

🤔 SOB

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response Anon H@redpilledRN to his Publication

Ooooooo 😮 and grrrrrrrr 😡 If this is true ( and I’ve had my own suspiciins and theories about Amy), I wonder if it’s part of the plan to position the corrupt legislatures strategically like this ... to take them all down in one fell swoop! 🤔 😂 Just saying. but I know not.

(1) Show this thread

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Amy, may those 30 pieces of silver weigh you down.

So when do we SEE mass and public arrests, perp walks, trials and mother fucking hangings? Or do we sit by and watch Trump chat with Hannity while Scavino posts on social media?

SEEING is BELIEVING and it is past mother fucking time for the trash to be served PUBLIC justice for all to MOTHER FUCKING see!

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Check out her Father, his ties to the Catholic church and just 'how' a tiny town became the example of how to steal an election. She is as dirty as Roberts. Thanks again, Mitch.

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Disappointed!!!!

isnt her dad connected somewhere regarding the election in 2020?..a swing state?

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Yes. I posted the details a while back. It's heartbreaking.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

👀

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

NEVER TRUST A LIAR....ESPECIALLY ONE THAT CAN PROCREATE...

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

not gonna lie, I’m disappointed😔

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication

,why am I thinking there is more to this🍿

(1) Show this thread

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

Good luck spending 2 mil
at gitmo! You sold out America!

In response X__ Coastie to his Publication

When? Because right now we have SEEN zero justice. These people have committed crimes against us for mother fucking decades, you can bet your bottom mother fucking dollar I demand to SEE them ALL mother fucking hang.

No ifs. No ands. No MOTHER FUCKING buts!

LET'S GO BURN DOWN THAT MOTHER FUCKING TRASH TOWN!

(1) Show this thread