If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

i want conversation. i long for connection. i yearn for love

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Still trying to figure this site out. Too many clicks to make things happen some things should be a given like typing a post once clicking on the feather. Now I click on the feather & then I have to click again in the box before typing. Also have to attach pictures and then type or it hangs up in posting.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

be patient. everything on the planet is going through a transition. this platform is the doorway to greatness. we are molding it with our very thoughts

🙂LOL patients has never come easy for me.... but I am working on it. I'm just super happy to see all of my favorite anons again. We will NOT be silenced.

Only people mentioned by @AAug22 in this post can reply

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

main thing theres progress. stagnent water is dead water. be free flowing like a river of pure cosmic energy. all leads back to self discovery