Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Janet Mess to her Publication

much love patriot ❤️

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Still trying to figure this site out. Too many clicks to make things happen some things should be a given like typing a post once clicking on the feather. Now I click on the feather & then I have to click again in the box before typing. Also have to attach pictures and then type or it hangs up in posting.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

be patient. everything on the planet is going through a transition. this platform is the doorway to greatness. we are molding it with our very thoughts

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Wife, Mom. 🇺🇸 PO Patriot- here to keep fighting. Loud mouth DGAF about your feelings. HERE FOR THE SAUCE 🐸 GOD WINS 🕊

Think you found the right place...😉

In response American Woman to her Publication

yes. we have all found the place. we as a collective can conquer any tyrant, with tyranical ideologies. but we must come together as one species on this planet to do so

(1) Show this thread