Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Check this out and see what you think!

https://realrawnews.com/

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I think this is a DS news site designed to make anon's look crazy for believeing such BS.

I agree 💯%. Because it couldn't be held back even by shitty MSM standards. Something like tribunals of this magnitude wouldn't be kept quiet. It just couldn't be done.

Only people mentioned by @Lithium4Q in this post can reply

Proud American and Patriot. I believe in God, love my country, would die for my family, and trust in our military.

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

seriously? the DUMBS are huge news yet not a peep. the cheating is huge news, yet not a peep. we only get told what the msm wants us to hear, unless you are smart enough to look elsewhere

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response Stacy Stewart to her Publication

I don't know, something along the lines of even some small town newspaper. I do have to admit, I've learned that our government can keep some very big things from us. So I can't say I'm a hundred percent sure of anything. I'm just one of those guys that I have to see it to believe it. I'm really just learning how to be a critical thinker.

(1) Show this thread
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

You'd be surprised