Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Check this out and see what you think!

https://realrawnews.com/

I think this is a DS news site designed to make anon's look crazy for believeing such BS.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Direwolf in this post can reply

I've asked several times how they got the list of detainees and executed. Not once have I received a single answer. I've done my own search trying to track down verification. Have spent days looking and nothing. I've come to the conclusion that the lists are fake. Just being used to keep people thinking that the monsters are being punished. By all means, prove me wrong.

In response Donna Corn to her Publication
Hillary Clinton Being Tried in GTMO? ~ Office of Military Commissions Releases a Statement to C-VINE - YouTube

The Office of Military Commissions is not happy!  The DOD is in charge of Guantanamo Bay in Cuba, and is the location at present where Al Qaeda Terrorists ar...

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Donna Corn to her Publication

I have heard that info on David Zublic - The Dark Outpost .

(2) Show this thread

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

I agree 💯%. Because it couldn't be held back even by shitty MSM standards. Something like tribunals of this magnitude wouldn't be kept quiet. It just couldn't be done.

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

You'd be surprised

Proud American and Patriot. I believe in God, love my country, would die for my family, and trust in our military.

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

seriously? the DUMBS are huge news yet not a peep. the cheating is huge news, yet not a peep. we only get told what the msm wants us to hear, unless you are smart enough to look elsewhere

(2) Show this thread